Other than a lil' cough, I'm perfectly fine being at home now! It's so tmd what-the. When I woke up at 8a.m today, my blocked nose was so unblocked it feel so like a dream. Finally, I'd got fresh air and was damn happy. When I got to work, they came back. Fully blocked nose, bad cough and stuff. I even puked twice in the toilet. Regretted for being greedy and asked for full shift from Shyuan. Gotta take a really good rest now for recuperation. Anw, the med I got from the doc's is alrdy finished. And I'm still like tt. How ineffective can docs be you tell me.
Morning was as boring as usual. Except that I saw Lao de on the bus. Good start. Long time no see and he's still as crappy as usual. ORD-ed ystd and was about to go for a job interview. No wonder he was so smartly dressed, so un-laode-ed. Hah. Lala. There was this not-so-cute-but-quite-adorable guy working at the cashier today. He brought along his homework to do la! So cute can. =x Yeah. Didnt manage to catch what level he was studying. Hope he's also 17, just like us! Bad bad working day cos' I got so sick ya. Might be due to the environment. Anw, I'm beginning to notice this quite charming guy working near the toy planes. Haha! Didnt see him before. Omg. Lucky day?
Skipped lunch due to some I-dont-wanna-mention reasons. Called Lao de for dinner cos' he said he might be free. And yes, he came allllll the way down to Taka. Wah touched man. Chatted and caught up with each other quite a bit. Kinda missed our old days. Sigh.
TMR'S MY OFF DAY!!!! YAY!
Going out. For some Christmas stuff. :)))))